Thursday February 24, 2022
– 3rd Quarter Moon Phase – realign, revise, reorient, surrender, complete
– Moon in Sagittarius –
– Black Moon Days – 24th – 26th – The Moon is opposing the Black Moon Carries the energy of 25 GEMINI: a gardener trimming large palm trees
– Best Days (from the Farmer’s Almanac) – February 24th – Wash Windows, Wash Wooden Floors, Kill Plant Pests, Harvest, Mow to Slow Growth, Pick Apples and Pears, Castrate Farm Animals, Advertise to Sell, Buy a Car, Cut Hair to Slow Growth, Quit Smoking, Start Diet to Lose Weight, Potty Train, Wean, Perform Demolition
– Planting Calendar (from the Farmer’s Almanac) – February 23rd – 24th – Poor planting days. Good harvest days.
– Aspect of the Aeon Sophia: (Wisdom): Matangi, The Goddess of Soft Breezes
– Aspect of the Aeon Thelete: (Will/Desire): Seth– God of the North, God of Enlightenment
– Sabian Symbol for the Solar-Lunar Month – New Moon in Aquarius: “a barometer ” (& “an old sea captain rocking on the porch of his cottage”)
– Sabian Symbol for the Solar-Lunar Year: –“A Woman in pastel colors carrying a heavy and valuable but veiled load”
SUN – 06 PISCES: a parade of army officers in full dress
EARTH – 06 LEO: an old-fashioned conservative woman is confronted by an up to date girl
Lot’s of Military themes in the symbols of the day.
- SUN – 06 PISCES: a parade of army officers in full dress
- SOUTH NODE – 27 SCORPIO: a military band marches noisily on through the city streets
- MARS – VENUS – 23 CAPRICORN: a soldier receiving two awards for bravery in combat
- JUPITER – 13 PISCES: a sword used in many battles in a museum
- CHIRON – 11 ARIES: the ruler of a nation
So is this a case of Beating the Military Band? Or what do we all think may be happening And exactly who is behind all the machinations of war here.
A friend of mine in that area of the world sent me a list of news sources in the far east that may offer a more realistic assessment of what is going on over there. Watching the lamestream here is kind of like watching the propaganda newsreels back in the 30’s and 40’s. Lots of emotion with very little content.
NOTE: I cannot guarantee these links copied right. I hope so.
For those who don’t know Ukrainian but would like to follow the news I’d suggest following these resources in English:
The Kyiv Independent
Their telegram: https://t.me/kyivindependent
The Babel Бабель has created a feed where they post updates in English:
An official Міністерство закордонних справ України / MFA of Ukraine
And here is their twitter account:
If you want to donate money there is a charity foundation Come Back Alive Повернись живим that provides essential supplies, software, medicines and equipment for Ukrainian army: https://savelife.in.ua/en/donate/
To get more information about our culture and history you can check Ukrainer in English
(They have other 10+ languages you can chose from)
and this site:
And the most important thing – don’t trust any Russian news. Don’t read them, don’t use them as a source, it’s a fully fabricated trash that won’t help you to understand what’s going on here.
Please, support Ukraine in every possible way.