Saturday February 5, 2022
– Crescent Moon Phase – challenge, growth, struggle, expansion, gathering
– Moon in Aries
– Planetary Alignments – Earth – Sun – Saturn
– Best Days (from the Farmer’s Almanac) – February 5th – Bake, Cut Firewood, Kill Plant Pests, Dig Holes, Mow to Increase Growth
– Planting Calendar (from the Farmer’s Almanac) – February 4th – 5th – Seeds planted now will grow poorly and yield little.
– Aspect of the Aeon Sophia: (Wisdom): Matangi, The Goddess of Soft Breezes
– Aspect of the Aeon Thelete: (Will/Desire): Seth– God of the North, God of Enlightenment
– Sabian Symbol for the Solar-Lunar Month – New Moon in Aquarius: “a barometer ” (& “an old sea captain rocking on the porch of his cottage”)
– Sabian Symbol for the Solar-Lunar Year: –“A Woman in pastel colors carrying a heavy and valuable but veiled load”
SUN – 17 AQUARIUS: a watchdog standing guard protecting his master and his possessions
EARTH – 17 LEO: a volunteer church choir makes a social event of rehearsal
It is watchdog day today. And there are a few things in the news to Pay Attention to. Mostly because you probably won’t see these stories on the Lamestream news. They don’t want you to think about it.
The Genocide Olympics
I think that they are starting the Winter Olympic Games today. I have been actively avoiding it. Firstly because I am not all that interested in winter sports (my personal bias). But mostly because it supports the genocidal regime in China. And it is through corporate sponsorships that they can make it happen. I guess that should make us a little happier that the cost is not being totally borne by the slave laborers of the Peoples Republic of China. Far be it that the 1000 Billionaire in China couldn’t pay for the damn thing themselves.
Since I am not watching, I will do the only thing I can think of to not support it. I will consciously try to avoid the sponsors. Here is the list:
Airbnb, Alibaba, Allianz, Atos, Bridgestone, Coca-Cola, Intel, Omega, Panasonic, P&G, Samsung, Toyota, and Visa.
And Why are we doing this?
Uyghurs – Yes that ethnic minority out in the extreme western part of China (next to Kazakhstan) who have been rounded up into slave camps because of their unpopular religious practices (not the pedophelia seen in other religions that might be headquartered in southern Europe mind you).
Tibet – years of occupation in a region that has no interest in their presence or their slave mining camps.
Hong Kong – And China’s actions to “assimilate” this former sovereign region into the Borg.
Taiwan – Another little area of contention that China calls hers and Taiwan doesn’t.
The Social Credit System – To deep to get into, but scary as shit!
So I am boycotting as much as possible and asking people to PAY ATTENTION!
And Speaking of Social Credits
Yesterday it was revealed that there is another layer of indecency happening with Joe Rogan. NO it isn’t the fact that the rest of CSNY has temporarily started talking David Crosby for being an ass to Neil Young’s girlfriend – and collectively have quit Spotify in solidarity with them.
It’s that Spotify has figured a way to Shadow ban Joe Rogan. The Daily Wire reported last night they Spotify has secretly begun erasing old Joe Rogan podcasts from their platform. I can’t wait to see if Joe Rogan has the type of lawyers that will fight this!
And My Favorite Headline from The Hill
You can read the whole thing yourself. It is quite amusing. Or is that frightening?
After 2 years of calling anyone who thought this “The Enemy of the People,” they secretly admit that all the people whose lives they have smeared . . . were not wrong. Hey Joe Rogan. Here is another thing for your lawyers to Pay Attention to!