Wednesday February 2, 2022
– New Moon Phase – begin, initiate, wish, project, set an intention
– Moon in Pisces
– Mercury Retrograde 1/14 – 2/3 11 AQUARIUS: during a silent hour, a man receives a new inspiration which may change his life
– Retrograde Planets – Mercury
– Best Days (from the Farmer’s Almanac) – February 2nd – Cut Hair to Increase Growth, Start Diet to Gain Weight, Potty Train, Wean, Wax Floors, Cut Firewood, Dig Holes, Mow to Increase Growth, Castrate Farm Animals, Get Married
– Planting Calendar (from the Farmer’s Almanac) – February 2nd – 3rd – Extra good for cucumbers, peas, cantaloupes, and other vine crops. Set strawberry plants. Plant peppers, sweet corn, tomatoes, and other aboveground crops in southern Florida, California, and Texas.
– Aspect of the Aeon Sophia: (Wisdom): Kali, The Goddess of Beginnings and Endings
– Aspect of the Aeon Thelete: (Will/Desire): Seth– God of the North, God of Enlightenment
– Sabian Symbol for the Solar-Lunar Month – New Moon in Aquarius: “a barometer ” (& “an old sea captain rocking on the porch of his cottage”)
– Sabian Symbol for the Solar-Lunar Year: –“A Woman in pastel colors carrying a heavy and valuable but veiled load”
SUN – 14 AQUARIUS: a train entering a tunnel
EARTH – 14 LEO: cherub-like, a human soul whispers, seeking to manifest
A Few Short Words From Joe Rogan
Information, even debating opinions about Covid and Covid vaccination is “labeled dangerous misinformation.” But every claim that is censored, refuted, and attacked by the Covid-vaccine pushing regime has been accurate and demonstrably true.
I wanted to hear what [McCullough and Malone’s] opinion is. I had them on and because of that,” he said. “Those episodes, in particular — were labeled as being ‘dangerous,’ they had ‘dangerous misinformation in them. The problem I have with the term ‘misinformation,’ especially today, is that many of the things that we thought of as misinformation, just a short while ago, are now accepted as fact.”
For instance, eight months ago, if you said, ‘If you get vaccinated, you can still catch Covid and you could still spread Covid,’ you’d be removed from social media. They would, they would ban you from certain platforms. Now, that’s accepted as fact.
If you said, ‘I don’t think cloth masks work,’ you would be banned from social media. Now, that’s openly repeatedly stated on CNN.
If you said, ‘I think it’s possible that Covid-19 came from a lab,’ you’d be banned from many social media platforms. Now, that’s on the cover of Newsweek.
All of those theories that, at one point were banned, were openly discussed by those two men that I had on my podcast that have been accused of dangerous misinformation. I do not know if they’re right, I don’t know because I’m not a doctor. I’m not a scientist. I’m just a person. I am just a person that sits down and talks to people and has conversations with them.
I bring up Joe Rogan’s words on this auspicious 8 day.
The Number 8 resonates with authority, self-confidence, inner-strength, inner wisdom, social status, ego and at the same time has to love for humanity and a desire for peace.
Joe I hope you remain strong. I highlighted the part of your message that the lamestream quickly glossed over. They were busy focusing on:
- Dangerous content
- Poor Neil Young – where will we find his music if he is not on Spotify
- Hey wait, Now Joe is apologizing
- Joe agrees that he will be more balanced
- Joe agrees to placing the warning on all podcasts that discuss C0VI1d Nineteen
We need to ask ourselves what this whole things means to the idea of FREE SPEECH. Because it is obvious that free speech and free thought ARE NOT ALLOWED over the airwaves today. As evidenced by:
- The Brandon administration calling for Spotify to censor content
- EVERY lamestream entertainment/comedy/newscaster saying basically the same
- Facebook, Twitter and Youtube all tagging, shadowbanning and outright deplatforming nonconforming speech
- Neil Young, Joni Mitchel, Graham Nash, India Arie, and Nils Lofgren have asked to have their music removed from Spotify (does this ever look like the 25th season of Dancing with the Stars).
- And with each one, the same idiot media happily giving these C list stars and extra 15 minutes of fame.
Another point to look at is that Spotify is simply a music/information streaming service. They like to point out that Spotify is this European company. But we must remember that one of its earliest investors was Justin Beiber. And the industry joke about the platform is that is pays artists pennies at best.
As a private company, it joined platforms like Sirius/XM Satellite radio and other Internet based platforms (like Youtube, 4chan and Pandora) as being edgy bastions of free speech and expressions. The Obama years brought us Cancel Culture and the absorption of these free platforms into the Borg known as the FCC. The last year and a half of C0v1d was the last push.
Exactly Where is the Lunatic Fringe?
Speech is the playing field where the Lunatic Fringe can play. Now are these fringe the ones that want to openly talk about whatever they may want? Or are they the Controlling psychos who want to decide what can be said? Free speech is hard. The is why it was the #1 issue to the US Bill of Rights.
In other countries, people shrug when their speaking privileges are curtailed or controlled. I heard an Israeli person state that they allow it because they know the government is protecting them. People in China and Russia shrug, just assuming that whatever they read or consume is propaganda. Here in the US, neither of these options are acceptable. SO WHY ARE WE ALLOWING IT TO HAPPEN????
A Funny thing happened on the way to the podcast
As Joe Rogan stated:
The podcast started off as just fucking around with my friends and having fun and talking and then when it became popular, other people wanted to come on and I was like, ‘Oh it’d be cool to talk to that person,’ ‘Oh, he’s interesting,’ ‘Oh, she’s got a cool book out.’ And then boom. It’s become what it is today which is like some outer control juggernaut that I barely have control of.
For all my frequent readers, understand this. I have only listened/watched 2 of Joe Rogan’s podcasts. Both featured author and historian Graham Hancock. On one of them, Joe and Graham got stoned (something I think happens regularly on his podcasts). They were entertaining, casual, and full of a lot of off the wall questions and answers. Not what you might expect on 60 Minutes. But they also lasted over 2 hours each and not edited down to 15 minutes.
I myself have been on many podcasts. I talk about astrology, world events, politics, my family, Tarot Cards. Which of these subjects might piss off the censors? What might I say that they would consider dangerous? Will I get shadow banned for what I say? Deplatformed? All for talking to my friends about what we are thinking about.
Pay Attention. Do something about. Or the next time you open your mouth, you will have to be wondering if the wrong person is listening.