Tuesday January 18, 2022
–Full Moon Phase – illumination, realization, fulfillment, shadow, relationships, experience
– Moon in Leo
– Mercury Retrograde 1/14 – 2/3 11 AQUARIUS: during a silent hour, a man receives a new inspiration which may change his life
– Retrograde Planets – Pluto, Neptune, Chiron, Venus, Mercury
– Best Days (from the Farmer’s Almanac) – January 17th – 19th –Dry Fruits and Vegetables, Cut Hair to Slow Growth, Quit Smoking, Start Diet to Lose Weight, Perform Demolition, Paint, Wash Wooden Floors, Kill Plant Pests, Dig Post Holes, Mow to Slow Growth, Pick Apples and Pears, Ask for Loan, Entertain Friends, Host a Party
– Planting Calendar (from the Farmer’s Almanac) – January 17th – 21st – A barren time. Best for killing weeds, briars, poison ivy, and other plant pests. Clear wood lots and fencerows.
– Aspect of the Aeon Sophia: (Wisdom): Kali, The Goddess of Beginnings and Endings
– Aspect of the Aeon Thelete: (Will/Desire): Seth– God of the North, God of Enlightenment
– Sabian Symbol for the Solar-Lunar Month – New Moon in Capricorn: “a fire worshipper meditates on the ultimate reality of existence” (& “one hand slightly flexed with a very prominent thumb”)
– Sabian Symbol for the Solar-Lunar Year: –“A Woman in pastel colors carrying a heavy and valuable but veiled load”
SUN – 29 CAPRICORN: a woman reading tea leaves
EARTH – 29 CANCER: a Greek muse weighing newborn twins in golden scales
If you read yesterday’s report, I shared a video from Earl Nightengale called The Strangest Secret. It outlined how people, despite having all that our world have given us – all the opportunity, are still not successful.
And to that end, he offers and outline of actions and affirmations you can make to guarantee success. It is a 30 day challenge. And I am on that path with Astrogardens. I have had many many ideas about what to do with this space. And whether it is lack of time or motivation, I have not done it.
My goal: Improve Astrogardens, grow its base of readers and offer a fantastic space for people to come back to.
To reach this, I am making a few changes and hope that they work.
- A week or so ago, I made changes to the Astrogardens.com website. Articles are displayed differently. I think it is easier to navigate. I am also adding more pictures.
- The Daily Astrology Report. One of the features of Astrogardens is showing the astrology chart and major happenings for each day. I like this feature. It is pretty unique. But I have been inconsistent. My goal is that the Daily Astrology will publish at or near 7:00 AM each morning. That is the time I pull the chart and it is when you should be looking for it to start your day.
- My own commentary will follow later. This is the time consuming part of this blog. Stories can take me a half hour, or all day depending on what I am writing about and what is going on in my life. I think this has made the daily astrology late. So I am separating them.
- Better Organized. I write about a lot of different topics – usually whatever strikes my fancy each day. It has meant that there are a lot of subjects that I have a backlog or articles about (think gardening advice – which it being winter means it is not at the top of my mind). I will be focusing to get more content in all areas.
- Growing the community. I am looking to increase my reach with this blog.
That’s enough for now. I hope you continue to follow me on this journey.