Wednesday January 5, 2021
– New Moon Phase – begin, initiate, wish, project, set an intention
– Crescent Moon Phase –challenge, growth, struggle, expansion, gathering
– Moon in Pisces
– Retrograde Planets – Pluto, Neptune, Chiron, Venus
– Best Days (from the Farmer’s Almanac) – January 5th – Cut Hair to Increase Growth, Start Diet to Gain Weight, Potty Train, Wean, Wax Floors, Cut Firewood, Dig Holes, Mow to Increase Growth, Castrate Farm Animals, Get Married
– Planting Calendar (from the Farmer’s Almanac) – January 5th – 7th – Extra good for peppers, tomatoes, peas and other vine crops. Fine for planting any aboveground crop where the climate permits.
– Aspect of the Aeon Sophia: (Wisdom): Kali, The Goddess of Beginnings and Endings
– Aspect of the Aeon Thelete: (Will/Desire): Seth– God of the North, God of Enlightenment
– Sabian Symbol for the Solar-Lunar Month – New Moon in Capricorn: “a fire worshipper meditates on the ultimate reality of existence” (& “one hand slightly flexed with a very prominent thumb”)
– Sabian Symbol for the Solar-Lunar Year: –“A Woman in pastel colors carrying a heavy and valuable but veiled load”
SUN – 16 CAPRICORN: school grounds filled with boys and girls in gymnasium suits
EARTH – 16 CANCER: a man studying a mandala in front of him with the help of a very ancient book
Mass Formation Psychosis
Yesterday I mentioned the Joe Rogan Interview with Dr. Robert Malone. And how the Lamestream media is both panning it and censoring it.
One of the core reasons for this is how Dr. Malone surgically evicerates the present political intelligencia for what they are doing.
From here I will lift quote Jack Phillips of The Epoch Times – where they very clearly explain it all:
Key mRNA contributor Dr. Robert Malone, a prominent skeptic of mandatory COVID-19 vaccinations, suggested to popular podcaster Joe Rogan—days after Malone was suspended from Twitter—during an interview that the United States is in the midst of a “mass formation psychosis.”
“Our government is out of control on this,” Malone said about vaccine mandates in the interview, which was released over the weekend. “And they are lawless. They completely disregard bioethics. They completely disregard the federal common rule. They have broken all the rules that I know of, that I’ve been trained [in] for years and years and years.”
Malone, an expert in mRNA vaccine technologies who received training at the University of California–Davis, UC–San Diego, and the Salk Institute, was banned by Twitter last week. Malone told The Epoch Times last week that Twitter offered no explanation for why his account, which had amassed 500,000 followers, was suspended.
A spokesperson for Twitter told the left-wing Daily Dot outlet that Malone’s account “was permanently suspended for repeated violations of our COVID-19 misinformation policy … per the strike system outlined here, we will permanently suspend accounts for repeated violations of this policy.”
Twitter hasn’t responded to an Epoch Times’ request for comment on Malone’s suspension.
“These mandates … are explicitly illegal” and “are explicitly inconsistent with the Nuremberg Code,” Malone said during his interview with Rogan, referring to the set of research ethics principles against human experimentation. “They are explicitly inconsistent with the Belmont report,” he said, referring to the 1978 report published in the Federal Register regarding ethical principles and guidelines for research involving human subjects.
“They are flat-out illegal, and they don’t care.”
Toward the end of his interview, Malone suggested that people are in the midst of what he called “mass formation psychosis,” drawing parallels to the mentality that developed among the German population in the 1920s and 1930s.
In those years, Germans “had a highly intelligent, highly educated population, and they went barking mad,” Malone said.
“When you have a society that has become decoupled from each other and has free-floating anxiety in a sense that things don’t make sense, we can’t understand it. And then their attention gets focused by a leader or series of events on one small point, just like hypnosis. They literally become hypnotized and can be led anywhere.
“They will follow that person. It doesn’t matter if they lie to them or whatever.”
Several years ago, he said, people were “complaining the world doesn’t make sense” and that we weren’t “connected socially anymore, except through social media.”
“Then this thing happened,” Malone said, referring to the COVID-19 pandemic. “That is how mass formation psychosis happens and that is what has happened here.”
Here is a 7 minute clip of the interview. The whole interview was deleted from Youtube, but shorter clips are still out there. You can see r hear it all, but you will have to search for it. You can expect it has been cleansed from google. Use DuckDuckGo to find it.