Thursday December 16, 2021
– Gibbous Moon Phase – trust, analyze, prepare, digest, alchemy
– Moon in Taurus – Void of Course 11:08 AM – 3:43 PM moving to Gemini
– Retrograde Planets – Pluto, Neptune, Chiron
– Best Days (from the Farmer’s Almanac) – December 14th -15th – Cut Hair to Increase Growth, Paint, Wax Floors, Cut Firewood, Dig Holes, Mow to Increase Growth, Advertise to Sell, Buy Clothes, Get Married
– Planting Calendar (from the Farmer’s Almanac) – December 14th – 15th –Fine for planting beans, peppers, cucumbers, melons, and other aboveground crops where climate is suitable.
– Aspect of the Aeon Sophia: (Wisdom): Shodashi, The Goddess Who Fulfills Highest Desire.
– Aspect of the Aeon Thelete: (Will/Desire): Elias – God of the West, God of Transformation
– Sabian Symbol for the Solar-Lunar Month – New Moon in Sagittarius: “a widow’s past is brought to light” (& “a world-famous pianist giving a concert performance”)
– Sabian Symbol for the Solar-Lunar Year: –“A Woman in pastel colors carrying a heavy and valuable but veiled load”
SUN – 24 GEMINI: children skating on ice
EARTH – 24 SAGITTARIUS: a bluebird standing at the door of the house
Boston Tea Party Day!
The Boston Tea Party was a political protest that occurred on December 16, 1773, at Griffin’s Wharf in Boston, Massachusetts. American colonists, frustrated and angry at Britain for imposing “taxation without representation,” dumped 342 chests of tea, imported by the British East India Company into the harbor. The event was the first major act of defiance to British rule over the colonists. It showed Great Britain that Americans wouldn’t take taxation and tyranny sitting down, and rallied American patriots across the 13 colonies to fight for independence.