Friday December 10, 2021
– First Quarter Moon Phase – step out, take action, breaking away, expression
– Moon in Pisces
– Retrograde Planets – Pluto, Neptune, Chiron
– Best Days (from the Farmer’s Almanac) – December 9th -10th – Cut Hair to Increase Growth, Start Diet to Gain Weight, Potty Train, Wean, Wax Floors, Cut Firewood, Dig Holes, Mow to Increase Growth, Castrate Farm Animals, Get Married
– Planting Calendar (from the Farmer’s Almanac) – December 9th – 10th – Extra good for cucumbers, peas, cantaloupes, and other vine crops. Plant peppers, sweet corn, tomatoes, and other aboveground crops in southern Florida, California, and Texas.
– Aspect of the Aeon Sophia: (Wisdom): Shodashi, The Goddess Who Fulfills Highest Desire.
– Aspect of the Aeon Thelete: (Will/Desire): Elias – God of the West, God of Transformation
– Sabian Symbol for the Solar-Lunar Month – New Moon in Sagittarius: “a widow’s past is brought to light” (& “a world-famous pianist giving a concert performance”)
– Sabian Symbol for the Solar-Lunar Year: –“A Woman in pastel colors carrying a heavy and valuable but veiled load”
SUN – 19 SAGITTARIUS: pelicans disturbed by the garbage of people move their young to a new habitat
EARTH – 19 GEMINI: a large archaic volume reveals a traditional wisdom
For me personally, today is like my other Birthday. 19 Sagittarius is the location of my ascendant – Pelicans moving their young.
So today’s wisdom involves the Jussie Smollette trial. He was found Guilty. And the mainstream and political left are going absolutely insane. Why? Because this case has them pinned as liars and hypocrites – or/and both.
I cannot begin to go into it. But I will point you to the best explanation of the story from Breitbart News. The beginning of the “juiciness” is here, but please follow the link below it to read it all. The information they present comes from Alex Marlow’s book published last year. This is the story that the Mainstream Media REFUSED to report on. So Please pay attention:
the media was inundated with virtue signaling on behalf of Smollett, accepting his claims wholesale. Some examples out of an infinite list:
- Then-senator Kamala Harris (D-CA) tweeted praise for Jussie and called the (hoax) attack “an attempted modern day lynching.”
- New Jersey senator Cory Booker called the fake attack “vicious” and “an attempted modern-day lynching.” He tweeted an endorsement of an “anti-lynching” bill in Congress.
- The NAACP blamed Donald Trump for the (hoax) attack and a general atmosphere of terror in the United States.
- Maxine Waters (D-CA) said she knows and loves Jussie and his family and called him a “fantastic human being.” She suggested President Trump deserved some of the blame.
- The New York Times took Smollett’s story as gospel, reporting Smollett “was attacked in Chicago by 2 assailants who yelled racial and homophobic slurs.” Joe Biden quoted the tweet— uncritically—and predictably added some generic sanctimonious lecturing to Americans about bias: “We must stand up and demand that we no longer give this hate safe harbor; that homophobia and racism have no place on our streets or in our hearts. We are with you, Jussie.”
- CNN’s Don Lemon said in an interview that he texted Smollett every day following the phony attack, asking if he was okay.
- Yamiche Alcindor, PBS’s White House correspondent and NBC News fixture, tweeted, “We have to do better as a country. This is disgusting.”
- Rolling Stone’s Jamil Smith declared the attack “terrorism.”
If the journalism class was irresponsible, the celebrity establishment was downright reckless. . .