Saturday-Sunday November 20-21, 2021
– Full Moon Phase – illumination, realization, fulfillment, shadow, relationships, experience
– Moon in Gemini – Void of Course 10:57 AM – 10:33 AM – moving to Cancer – 12 hours Out of Time
– Retrograde Planets – Pluto, Neptune, Chiron
– Best Days (from the Farmer’s Almanac) – November 19th -20th – Cut Hair to Slow Growth, Quit Smoking, Wash Wooden Floors, Kill Plant Pests, Mow to Slow Growth, Slaughter, Buy a Car, Host a Party, Write November 21
Brew Beer, Can Fruits and Vegetables, Mow to Slow Growth, Go Hunting, Slaughter
– Planting Calendar (from the Farmer’s Almanac) – November 19th – 20th –Any seed planted now will tend to rot. November 21st – 23rd Start seedbeds and flower gardens. Good days for transplanting. Best planting days for fall potatoes, turnips, onions, carrots, beets, and other root crops where climate is suitable.
– Aspect of the Aeon Sophia: (Wisdom): Kamala, Goddess Who Transcends Limitations, Goddess Who Leaves No One Behind
– Aspect of the Aeon Thelete: (Will/Desire): Elias – God of the West
– Sabian Symbol for the Solar-Lunar Month – New Moon in Libra: “an inventor performs a laboratory experiment” (& “a porter carrying heavy baggage”)
– Sabian Symbol for the Solar-Lunar Year: –“A Woman in pastel colors carrying a heavy and valuable but veiled load”
29 SCORPIO: an Indian woman pleading to chief for the lives of her children
30 SCORPIO: children in Halloween costumes indulging in various pranks
29 TAURUS: two cobblers working at a table
30 TAURUS: a peacock parading on the terrace of an old castle
I begin this post at 10:27 AM on Sunday 11/21. I bring this up to draw attention to the 12 hour void we are about to enter. I like to note the Voids as they are a part of Astrology that are not often covered or paid attention to.
I consider the Moon Void of Course as “Out of Time.” Think like the REM Album of the same name. And that is not out of time like an hour glass where the final grain of sand has just dropped through. It is more like separated from time. Consider it more like a car with a stick shift and you have just clutched to switched gears. But instead of a few seconds for the engine to engage, it may take a few minutes or a few hours.
I would like to offer you a very well written description of Moon Void of Course. I am taking it from Judith Ryan’s site. This is where I get the times of the Voids that I post above. Its an excellent site and I recommend it highly. You can read it by clicking here or I have pasted it below https://www.astrologybyjudithryan.com/void-of-course-moon-info
Void of Course Moon
We all have the late and brilliant astrologer, Al H. Morrison to thank for his ground breaking work and promotion of the Void of Course Moon. Al spent well over 40 years of his life researching, writing and teaching this astrological technique. According to Al: “Every couple of days there comes a time which is best used to subjective, spiritual non-material concerns, like prayer, yoga, play, psychotherapy, or passive experience, sleep or meditation.
This period may last a few seconds, or it may be three days and nights in a single session. It begins when the Moon in transit makes the last major aspect it will make before it changes from one sign of the Zodiac to the next. It ends when the Moon enters the next sign. The name of this period is Void of Course Moon. You may call it a silly season, or vacation from normal living.
Decision-making in such periods turns out later to be unrealistic. Creativity diverges into unplanned directions, improvisions, false starts, error. If you buy any object you never use it fully. Enterprises founded while the Moon is Void of Course do fail after long and costly effort. Human judgment is more fallible than usual during the time the Moon is Void of Course. This is the principle factor in all observed experience thus far.
Routine proceeds readily, but often requires an adjustment later. Defects or shortages come to light. Delay and frustration are commonly experienced while the Moon is Void of Course.” The Moon is the fastest moving body in astrology. She spends about two and a half days in a sign. After she forms her last aspect she is void until she enters the next sign.
Visualize any endeavor begun with it being stamped VOID in bold capital letters and you can grasp the importance of following the Void of Course Moon. Having great aspects going on in your chart at the same time won’t save you either or bring success. Success or failure can result from the Moon being void or not.
The Moon rules our subconscious, emotions and feelings. When she goes “void” this is experienced on a mass global level. People are not tuned into reality 100%. Often they are prone to be detached from reality, spacey, and feel unanchored.
Some Examples of Don’ts during a Void of Course Moon:
1. Submit your resume for a new job, either by e-mail or snail mail.
2. Be interviewed for a new job or do a business presentation.
3. Start a new job.
4. Hold company meetings.
5. Make purchases.
6. Do not negotiate prices, test drive a vehicle or drive it for the first time.
7. Make an investment or open a new bank account.
8. Call on clients.
9. Start legal proceedings against someone.
10. Go on a first date.
11. Get engaged or married.
12. Have elective surgery.
13. Open a business.
14. Host a party or social affair.
15. Gamble or start a trip to a gaming facility.
Some Examples of Do’s during a Void of Course Moon:
1. Prayer and meditation.
2. Sleep and dream.
3. Non-material matters.
4. Let someone start proceedings AGAINST you in court.
5. End a relationship or get divorced.
6. Close doors to end business.
To achieve greater success in all your endeavors please consider using this beneficial astrological tool in timing things in your life. The advantages of knowing when the Moon is Void of Course or not will help you on the road to the realization of your dreams.
A lot of Astrogardens in derivative information. I pull data from all over to paint a picture of where we are each day.
Astrology, Mahavidyas, Sabian Symbols: http://www.oraclereport.com
Daily Astrology Charts: a computer program called Solar Fire
Lunar Phases: https://www.timeanddate.com/moon/phases/
Best Days and Planting Calendars: https://www.farmersalmanac.com/
I also follow:
Patriot Intel Report
Conscious Conversations Central
Crow Rising – Sol Luckman’s Site
As well as a host of other political, alternative Medical, prepping and Climate related sites. I love science Fiction, fantasy and dystopian fiction. I like to weave what I learn together to see what the world has in store.
To me it is obvious that there are multiple entities in this world out for no good . . . or at least out to do things that I do not want to happen. It is important to point these out and do everything in my power to push back against them. To offer solutions and ideas outside the mainstream realm.
I appreciate all of you for joining me on this journey. Please feel free to spread the word. Recommend this to like minded friends who see that they are desperately trying to hide. Be the one who puts on the glasses, takes the red pill, willing to enter the line of fire, see the cabal for what they are.