Sunday September 12, 2021
– Crescent Moon Phase – challenge, growth, struggle, expansion
– Moon in Scorpio Void of Course 1:33 AM – 4:34 AM moving to Sagittarius
– Retrograde Planets – Pluto, Saturn, Jupiter, Neptune, Chiron
– Best Days (from the Farmer’s Almanac) – September 12th – 13th – Potty Train, Wean, Wash Windows, Cut Firewood, Kill Plant Pests, Dig Holes, Mow to Increase Growth, Castrate Farm Animals, Advertise to Sell, Travel for Pleasure
– Planting Calendar (from the Farmer’s Almanac) – September 12th – 13th – Clear fencerows, wood lots, and fields, but do no planting.
– Aspect of the Aeon Sophia: (Wisdom): Shodashi (The Goddess Who Creates Form) and Matangi (Goddess of the Wind)
– Aspect of the Aeon Thelete: (Will/Desire): Kathe is Coming with the Solstice – God of the South
– Sabian Symbol for the Solar-Lunar Month – New Moon in Virgo: “A fine lace ornamental handkerchief” (& “an officer drilling his men in simulated attack”)
– Sabian Symbol for the Solar-Lunar Year: –“A Woman in pastel colors carrying a heavy and valuable but veiled load”
SUN– 20 VIRGO: A caravan of cars headed for promised lands
EARTH – 20 PISCES: A table set for an evening meal
SUN– 21 VIRGO: A girls’ basketball team
EARTH – 21 PISCES: A little white lamb, a child, and a Chinese servant
In Between Days
As you see from the set of two Sabian Symbols for the Sun and Earth, we are in that in between time. The crossover from one to another happens within about an hour from my designated time (7:00 AM EST). The sun and earth sit at 19 degrees 57 minutes of their respective signs. Making the symbol 20. But being so close, we will also be under the following symbol for a better part of the day. So I include it. Also note we had a void overnight (daytime for all you Australians) and the Sun is now in Sagittarius.
The sun for both symbols indicate groups of people working toward a common goal. For the earth, the symbols are stagnant symbols. No action taking place. But something is about to. And the symbols indicate what is part of it.
Consider the vibes of the day, especially in light of the messages that were beamed out over the past 48 hours. Its a somber time. But be prepared. It may not remain so.
Sunday Song of the Day
Hard day today to feel the song. There were more than a few that were bubbling to the surface, but Doin’ Time was the most persistent. Not sure if its the viboe or the beat. But it’s been there all morning.
That being said, I have a second song that for me is just as strong. But I think it’s just me. I like the song – a deep track from the album Seventh Dream of Teenage Heaven by Love and Rockets. I’ve included it in case you want to go on a musical journey with me. But not sure if it means anything. If you want the meaning, Do some time!
The Dog-End of a Day Gone By