Saturday – Sunday September 4-5, 2021
– Balsamic Moon Phase –release, transform, healing, forgiveness, prepare for the new
– Moon in Leo Void of Course Sunday 10:22 AM – 7:06 PM Moving to Virgo
– Retrograde Planets – Pluto, Saturn, Jupiter, Neptune, Chiron
– Planetary Alignments – Mars-Venus-Jupiter
– Best Days (from the Farmer’s Almanac) – September 3rd – 4th – Cut Hair to Slow Growth, Quit Smoking, Start Diet to Lose Weight, Perform Demolition, Paint, Wash Wooden Floors, Kill Plant Pests, Dig Post Holes, Harvest, Mow to Slow Growth, Pick Apples and Pears, Ask for Loan, Entertain Friends, Get Married, Host a Party September 5th – Quit Smoking, Start Diet to Lose Weight, Kill Plant Pests, Harvest, Mow to Slow Growth
– Planting Calendar (from the Farmer’s Almanac) – September 3rd – 6th – Clear ground, turn sod, or kill plant pests.
– Aspect of the Aeon Sophia: (Wisdom): Bhairavi (The Fierce One)
– Aspect of the Aeon Thelete: (Will/Desire): Kathe is Coming with the Solstice – God of the South
– Sabian Symbol for the Solar-Lunar Month – New Moon in Leo: “A volunteer church choir makes a social event of rehearsal” (& “A watchdog standing guard protecting his master and his possessions”)
– Sabian Symbol for the Solar-Lunar Year: –“A Woman in pastel colors carrying a heavy and valuable but veiled load”
SUN – 13 VIRGO: A powerful statesman overcomes a state of political hysteria
EARTH – 13 PISCES: A sword used in many battles in a museum
SUN – 14 VIRGO: A family tree
EARTH – 14 PISCES: A lady wrapped in fox fur
I sometimes cherry pick the symbols that speak to me. And the 13 Pisces speaks to me. It reminds me of a few things.
Consider Lord of the Rings. A Mathom was the hobbit term for anything they had no use for but were unwilling to discard. Their holes and houses were crowded with these.
Consider Dune. A ghanima is something won in war – and often used for something else. Like winning a spear in battle and using it as a curtain rod. Paul’s odd sister Alia refers to Paul’s wife Harrah, won in his battle with Jamis, as a ghanima as he kept her around but did not have her as a wife.
And then there is real life – or at least my life. Our 14 year old son is on the autism spectrum. And we now have countless mathoms cluttering up our home. One of his habits is hoarding all these mathoms.
Rocks. There is a big one. He is obsessed with them. And they could be beautiful polished and shiny. Or it can be a pebble he finds out in the backyard. But then there are stuffed animals, legos, coins. you name it.
So 13 Pisces is haunting me today. I will be paying attention to the useless clutter throughout our life.