Friday September 3, 2021
– Balsamic Moon Phase –release, transform, healing, forgiveness, prepare for the new
– Moon in Cancer – Void of Course 1:37 AM – 11:58 AM – Moving to Leo
– Retrograde Planets – Pluto, Saturn, Jupiter, Neptune, Chiron
– Best Days (from the Farmer’s Almanac) – September 3rd – 4th – Cut Hair to Slow Growth, Quit Smoking, Start Diet to Lose Weight, Perform Demolition, Paint, Wash Wooden Floors, Kill Plant Pests, Dig Post Holes, Harvest, Mow to Slow Growth, Pick Apples and Pears, Ask for Loan, Entertain Friends, Get Married, Host a Party
– Planting Calendar (from the Farmer’s Almanac) – September 3rd – 6th – Clear ground, turn sod, or kill plant pests.
– Aspect of the Aeon Sophia: (Wisdom): Bhairavi (The Fierce One)
– Aspect of the Aeon Thelete: (Will/Desire): Kathe is Coming with the Solstice – God of the South
– Sabian Symbol for the Solar-Lunar Month – New Moon in Leo: “A volunteer church choir makes a social event of rehearsal” (& “A watchdog standing guard protecting his master and his possessions”)
– Sabian Symbol for the Solar-Lunar Year: –“A Woman in pastel colors carrying a heavy and valuable but veiled load”
SUN – 12 VIRGO: A bride with her veil snatched away
EARTH – 12 PISCES: An examination of initiates in the sanctuary of an occult brotherhood
Your Energy Field
How much do you know about your energy field? Living in “The West” I can say not a whole lot. It’s not the kind of information found in text books or taught at an early age. It’s sometimes touched on in story books and Disney movies. But it’s presented in such a way as to be easy to dismiss.
Which in my estimation is the way THEY want it to be. Keep it out of site and out of mind and all us sheeple will somnambulantly ignore it.
So what is your energetic field. What does it do? How does it work?
There may be answers to these questions, but I do not have them. Or at least I do not have a complete answer. We can start with the quote from Nikola Tesla:
“If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration.”
We are born. We are alive. Science can explain the biological functions and the beginnings of life. But when it comes to the workings of the mind and how that “spark” occurs, they are either clueless or not willing to divulge what they know.
And it’s that spark of life, the soul, your energy field.
East Vs West
When JD Rockefeller made the move toward allopathizing the business of medicine, it became the battleground between East and West. Western Medicine was about “The Science.” What they could prove and what they could patent as a cure. Eastern Medicine was more holistic in approach. I looked up a couple definitions for comparison sake:
Allopathy – A system in which medical doctors and other healthcare professionals treat symptoms and diseases using drugs, radiation, or surgery. This system sought to improve the medical system and save lives in the early 20th century. It provided a scientific basis for healing as well as schools and certification to combat rampant fraud.
Eastern Medicine, also known as Oriental medicine or traditional Chinese medicine, is the oldest codified system of medicine in the world. It refers to a range of medical practices that originated throughout Asia.
Here are five major branches of Oriental Medicine:
- Chinese herbal medicine
- Oriental nutrition and dietary therapy
- Tuina or oriental bodywork
- Tai chi and qi gong (mind-body-spirit practice)
The basic philosophy of Eastern medicine practitioners is to treat the whole person—encouraging a healthy body to prevent illness and speed recovery.
I use only “Eastern” medicine here for comparison as the Allopathic monopoly has all but eliminated most natural and holistic approached to what they do. With “Certification” (ie creating Degrees suck as MD), it has outlawed the practice of most natural medicines. And this pretty much includes all forms of dietary supplements (AKA Vitamins, Minerals and herbals).
And one of the main features that Allopathy rejects (or ignores) is the “energetic” side of the equation. They can try t fix what they see with drugs or surgery. But nothing about feeding the body for a specific outcome or acknowledging the energetic field and how it is operating.
It begs the question: Is this because they cannot find a way to measure the energetic field, or they know . . . and do not want the rest of us to know.
Now I realize that going down this road is likely a good way to get myself Seth Rich’d. But I have gone there. I have learned enough (and seen enough) in the last 10 years about natural cures and the energetic side of things to tell me that there is a whole lot out there that THEY are not telling us. And it is up to us (WHILE NOT MAKING ANY MEDICAL CLAIMS OR OFFERING ANY MEDICAL ADVICE) to uncover it.
Allopathy is Not Without Merit
Just yesterday I was at my annual checkup and physical. I tell my practitioner about the supplements I take – and he seems genuinely interested and supportive. He asked me about the c0V1d waxcine and was understanding when I offered my response of not taking it. He identified issues that I would need to address that I do not think I will be able to solve naturally (I have a hernia). Otherwise I am in great health. I am not taking ANY pharmaceutical drugs. Just anti inflamitories (Advil and the like) for arthritis.
But I would love to have a practitioner who could advise me on supplements. And since we usually go whaere our insurance will pay, we get what we get. Slaves to the system.
Think of the things we could all benefit from having a paid prescription for:
Supplements A, C, D, Multi etc.
Chiropractor – for regular adjustments
Gym memberships – with trainer
This is to name a few. Please feel free to share others you have on your list of wishes.