Tuesday August 17, 2021
– First Quarter Moon Phase–step out, take action, breaking away, expression
– Moon in Sagittarius – Void of Course 9:43 PM – 1:58 AM 8/18 – Moving to Capricorn
– Retrograde Planets – Pluto, Saturn, Jupiter, Neptune, Chiron
– Black Moon Days – Opposing the Moon – Aug 15-18 – Note the Black moon is in conjunction with the nodes as well.
– Best Days (from the Farmer’s Almanac) – August 15th – 17th – Potty Train, Wean, Wash Windows, Cut Firewood, Kill Plant Pests, Dig Holes, Mow to Increase Growth, Castrate Farm Animals, Advertise to Sell, Travel for Pleasure
– Planting Calendar (from the Farmer’s Almanac) – August 15th – 17th – Cut winter wood, do clearing and plowing, but no planting.
– Aspect of the Aeon Sophia: (Wisdom): Bhairavi (The Fierce One)
– Aspect of the Aeon Thelete: (Will/Desire): Kathe is Coming with the Solstice – God of the South
– Sabian Symbol for the Solar-Lunar Month – New Moon in Gemini: “A volunteer church choir makes a social event of rehearsal” (& “A watchdog standing guard protecting his master and his possessions”)
– Sabian Symbol for the Solar-Lunar Year: –“A Woman in pastel colors carrying a heavy and valuable but veiled load”
SUN – 25 LEO: A large camel crossing a vast and forbidding desert
EARTH – 25 AQUARIUS: A butterfly with the right wing more perfectly formed
Is the Next Wave of the 5G Variant coming to your Neighborhood?
Last spring our neighborhood was hit by a Thunderstorm. Hey. its the Mid Atlantic. We expect it every Spring and Summer.
And for us, this one wasn;t so bad. Just wind and some sprinkles. It did not get all that dark. I was putting a pizza in the oven for lunch when we heard the blow start. I walked up to the front of the house when we heard the crash. One of the Old Lindon Trees that line our block fell.
So looking out the front window, I saw it was our neighbor’s tree across the street (Subsequently the only female tree on the block – don’t ask why I know that). And it fell directly on top of her car. So I ran outside to see how bad the damage was. Our neighbor was standing on her porch screaming HELP HELP! She’s in the car!
Her daughter, who lives with her and takes care of her was trapped in the car – under the tree that just fell.
Not a pleasant day for anyone involved. And while the victim was quickly extracted from the car, she has spent the summer on her back in bed.
Disaster and Tragedy Bring . . . Something New
In addition to 2 cars and our Neighbor, the tree brought down the streetlight in front of our house. This might not make a whole lot of difference in a lot of neighborhoods, ours is lined with 100 year old Lindon trees that are about 150 feet high. For us it offers a wonderful canopy and keeps the street between 5 and 15 degrees cooler. At night without a light, its like being in a pitch dark grotto.
A couple weeks ago, the power company delivered us a new pole (Pictured above – notice what you do not see there – 2 ancient Lindon trees. They used to be there. Now just sky). Exactly why they would have to replace a 75 foot pole is beyond me. But that’s what they did. And looking at it now, I am guessing that the reason is for more than just lights.
While people were not paying attention, “Infrastructure” has been going up throughout all our neighborhoods designed to make us not notice it is there. They hide it on top of light poles. They put them atop billboards and tall buildings. They disguise them as trees or crosses. Watch the highest elevations in an area – hills and the like.
Over the past few months, I have been scoping out the cell towers within the neighborhood. And the frightening thing is how many of them there are. And worse, how many seriously weird other things you find when paying attention.
The picture of the pole 1/2 mile from my hole is one of 5 just like it all within 5 miles of our house. One of these is about 100 yards down the road from this.
There are some serious Electrical things too. Like the one pictured to the right. Don’t know what it is or what it does. But I do not think I want to spend a whole lot of time near it. There is also another fenced in switch yard in another direction from the house. And here in Pennsylvania, pretty much every house in the Commonwealth has the Smart Meters attached. It was possible to say no to the Smart Meter, but it is kind of like the conversation you have with your Doctor when you tell them you do not want the vax ine. And the power companies had state legislation on their side that they could STRONGLY recommend it for your home.
Now these are ones that I have in my neighborhood. But there are so many more different kinds of towers Hidden in plain sight. See thee Cross and the Tree. I recently drove from Northern New Jersey back to Pennsylvania on route 78 through Allentown. I saw 3 different “Tree” towers along the way.
The 5G Connection
So the question is, what could all this transmitting frequency in the air be doing to us. And it doesn’t take a third grader to start putting the pieces together with recent global pandemics to see that there could be a connection.
What I am interested in is figuring out what we can do to protect ourselves from these errant frequencies. And outside of moving to a mountaintop out west or a 3rd world beach or an island somewhere. Away from it all.
This is just an introduction to this subject. There is a lot to unwrap and a lot to discuss.
But homework for this week it to start paying attention to the Cell towers in your neighborhood. Pick a distance from your home – 1 mile, 5 miles, 10 miles – and start counting.