Thursday August 5, 2021
– Balsamic Moon Phase –release, transform, healing, forgiveness, prepare for the new
– Moon in Cancer
– Retrograde Planets – Pluto, Saturn, Jupiter, Neptune, Chiron
– Planetary Alignments – Mercury – Sun – Jupiter
– Best Days (from the Farmer’s Almanac) – August 4th – 6th – Brew Beer, Can Fruits and Vegetables, Mow to Slow Growth, Get Married
– Planting Calendar (from the Farmer’s Almanac) – August 4th – 6th – Plant seedbeds and flower gardens. Good days for transplanting. Most favorable days for planting beets, onions, turnips, and other root crops.
– Aspect of the Aeon Sophia: (Wisdom): Bagalamukhi (Goddess Who Solves)
– Aspect of the Aeon Thelete: (Will/Desire): Kathe is Coming with the Solstice – God of the South
– Sabian Symbol for the Solar-Lunar Month – New Moon in Gemini: “A priest performing a marriage ceremony” (& “A child of about five carrying a huge shopping bag filled with groceries”)
– Sabian Symbol for the Solar-Lunar Year: –“A Woman in pastel colors carrying a heavy and valuable but veiled load”
SUN – 14 LEO: Cherub-like, a human soul whispers, seeking to manifest
EARTH – 14 AQUARIUS: A train entering a tunnel
For the most part I am just posting aspects this week. We have a child in the Hospital with a planned surgery, so I am running back and forth to Philadelphia. Will get back to things by the weekend!