Happy Monday! August 2, 2021
– 3rd Quarter Moon Phase –realign, revise, reorient, surrender, complete
– Moon in Taurus – Void of Course 3:41 AM – 4:46 AM moving to Gemini
– Retrograde Planets – Pluto, Saturn, Jupiter, Neptune, Chiron
– Planetary Alignments – Mercury – Sun – Earth – Saturn – This is the annual Saturn Conjunction with Earth
– Black Moon Days – Black Moon conjunct the Moon Aug 1-3 @ 2 Gemini – Santa Claus filling stockings furtively
– Best Days (from the Farmer’s Almanac) – August 2nd – 3rd – Cut Hair to Slow Growth, Quit Smoking, Wash Wooden Floors, Kill Plant Pests, Harvest, Mow to Slow Growth, Buy a Car, Host a Party, Write
– Planting Calendar (from the Farmer’s Almanac) – August 2nd – 3rd –Any seed planted now will tend to rot.
– Aspect of the Aeon Sophia: (Wisdom): Bagalamukhi (Goddess Who Solves)
– Aspect of the Aeon Thelete: (Will/Desire): Kathe is Coming with the Solstice – God of the South
– Sabian Symbol for the Solar-Lunar Month – New Moon in Gemini: “A priest performing a marriage ceremony” (& “A child of about five carrying a huge shopping bag filled with groceries”)
– Sabian Symbol for the Solar-Lunar Year: –“A Woman in pastel colors carrying a heavy and valuable but veiled load”
SUN – 11 LEO: Children on a swing in a huge oak tree
EARTH – 11 AQUARIUS: During a silent hour, a man receives a new inspiration which may change his life
Happy Monday! Life is Beautiful. Feel it. Enjoy it!
If you have followed the Oracle Report for any amount of time, you know that Laura will often talk about regularly timed conjunctions and interactions that we should take not of. And for Saturn, she noted today:
Saturn is discharging “during a silent hour, a man receives a new inspiration that may change his life.” We have had Saturn at this degree since July 22, giving us inspiration — maybe to be strong like an oak tree . . .
The Sun and Saturn are now in opposite places in the sky, but what happened when they made the conjunction – the meet up? The cycle began on January 24, 2021, after the inauguration. Since Biden is floundering and the narratives are blowing up, it does not bode well for the nwo. This cycle ends on February 4, 2022, with a new cycle beginning at 16 Aquarius, “a big businessman at his desk.” Interesting…
Add this to yesterday’s Suspicious0bservers Report. Ben Offers his own observations about Saturn:
I link this to draw your attention to the planetary alignment diagram that he is discussing.
When I list the Planetary alignments, this is an example of what it means. By looking at the daily chart, these are not always obvious. This one is easy also on the daily chart. The Sun and Mercury are clustered together at the 10:00 position in Leo. The Earth and Saturn are clustered at 4:00 in Aquarius.
When Planets are aligned with the earth like this, there are extreme gravitational and energetic pulls going on. Watch for Earthquakes and Volcanoes.
It is also of note to look at the Big Triangle that is obvious in the Daily Chart. This is a Grand Trine. At the corners are the South Node, Chiron and the Sun and Mercury – in Sagittarius, Aries and Leo respectively – the fire signs. Over the course of the day and through tomorrow, the Moon will be conjuncting the Nodes – activating this Grand Trine.
If you want to know how this affects you, you must check the planets in your natal chart to see how they align. For me, the South Node is exactly conjunct my Earth. Now that’s a mystery to research.
And if anyone is interested, it is a Civic Holiday in Canada. Locally they will call it British Columbia Day or Saskatchewan Day or Heritage Day. Sounds like a great excuse for parades, fireworks, cookouts and a long weekend to me. So all you to the north of here. Have a great day and a Happy Monday!