Wednesday May 26, 2021
– Full Moon Phase @7:13 AM – illumination, realization, fulfillment, shadow, relationships, experience
– Moon in Sagittarius
– Retrograde Planets – Pluto, Mercury in Shadow – Retrograde 5/29
– Best Days (from the Farmer’s Almanac) – May 26th – Dry Fruits and Vegetables, Cut Hair to Slow Growth, Quit Smoking, Start Diet to Lose Weight, Potty Train, Wean, Perform Demolition, Wash Windows, Wash Wooden Floors, Kill Plant Pests, Mow to Slow Growth, Pick Apples and Pears, Castrate Farm Animals, Slaughter, Advertise to Sell, Buy a Car
– Gardening tips (from the Farmer’s Almanac) – 25th – 26th – Seeds planted now will do poorly and yield little.
– Aspect of the Aeon Sophia: (Wisdom): Tara – Goddess Who Guides, Joined by the rest of the goddesses. All hands on deck.
– Aspect of the Aeon Thelete: (Will/Desire): Ian – The Wind of the East
– Sabian Symbol for the Solar-Lunar Month – New Moon in Aries: “A white dove flying over troubled waters” (& “Hunters shooting wild ducks”)
– Sabian Symbol for the Solar-Lunar Year: –“A Woman in pastel colors carrying a heavy and valuable but veiled load”
SUN: 6 GEMINI: Workmen drilling for oil
EARTH: 6 SAGITTARIUS: A game of cricket