Friday April 30, 2021
– Disseminating Moon Phase – share, demonstrate, teach, learn, feed back, distribution
– Moon in Sagittarius –
– Retrograde Planets – Pluto
– Best Days (from the Farmer’s Almanac) – April 30th – Potty Train, Wean, Mow to Slow Growth, Prune Trees, Castrate Farm Animals
– Gardening tips (from the Farmer’s Almanac) – April 30th – Favorable day for planting beets, carrots, turnips, radishes, onions, and other root crops.
– Aspect of the Aeon Sophia: (Wisdom): Chinnamasta – She Who Expands the Mind
– Aspect of the Aeon Thelete: (Will/Desire): Ian – The Wind of the East
– Sabian Symbol for the Solar-Lunar Month – New Moon in Aries: “A Woman in pastel colors carrying a heavy and valuable but veiled load” (& the chanticleer’s voice heralds the rising sun with exuberant tones)
– Sabian Symbol for the Solar-Lunar Year: –“A Woman in pastel colors carrying a heavy and valuable but veiled load”
SUN: 11 TAURUS: A woman sprinkling flowers
EARTH: 11 SCORPIO: A drowning man is being rescued
Thrive II was offered to us (for free that is) at the right time. People questioning what the hell is going on with the world are looking for answers. Lies are rampant. And along comes answers.
The theme of this astrological year, “A Woman in pastel colors carrying a heavy and valuable but veiled load,” is on display all around us. It is for us to witness. It is for us to pay attention to. It is for us to expose. And it is for us to turn our backs upon it.
Second Renaissance is about finding that other path. Today’s energy for the Sun is in conjunction with Uranus. “A Woman Sprinkling Flowers.” Uranus puts us where we need to be. The energy is ripe for creating and nurturing.