Tuesday February 23, 2021
– Gibbous Moon Phase – trust, analyze, prepare, digest, alchemy
– Moon in Cancer
– Best Days (from the Farmer’s Almanac) – February 22-23–Bake, Cut Hair to Increase Growth, Start Diet to Gain Weight, Wax Floors, Cut Firewood, Dig Holes, Mow to Increase Growth, Get Married
– Gardening tips (from the Farmer’s Almanac) – February 21-23 Plant seedbeds and flower gardens. Fine for planting beans, tomatoes, corn, cotton, cucumbers, peppers, melons, and other aboveground crops where climate allow
– Aspect of the Aeon Sophia: (Wisdom): All hands on Deck
– Aspect of the Aeon Thelete: (Will/Desire): Seth, God of the North
– Sabian Symbol for the Solar-Lunar Month – New Moon in Aquarius: “A man turning his back on his passions and teaching from his experience” (& A yogi with transcendent powers yet untidy and unkempt)
– Sabian Symbol for the Solar-Lunar Year: “A Triangle with Wings”
SUN: 6 PISCES: A parade of army officers in full dress
EARTH: 6 VIRGO: A merry-go-round
Isn’t the current New moon in Aquarius?
Thanks for putting this together.
Yes it is. Thanks. See what happens when I copy and paste – and then forget to proofread everything 🙂
Thanks for your post, always appreciated!
Missing Laura A LOT!
Thanks for including the Farmer’s Almanac info in this. People need to start seeds NOW. Spring is almost upon us. Even in the ice-covered wastelands of TX 🙂 The assault on our food industry is ramping up into high gear. If people don’t want to be stuck eating that synthetic beef of Baal Gate’s then they better start learning how to grow their own food and forming connections with local ranchers and farmers’s co-ops now. All that farmland Gates has been buying up either won’t be put into production, or if it is, the food it produces will likely be sold to China for a handsome profit….