Tuesday October 20, 2020
– Crescent Moon Phase – challenge, growth, struggle, expansion, gathering
– Moon in Sagittarius – Void of Course 11:38 PM – 2:44 AM Moving to Capricorn
– Sun in Libra – 10/13 – 10/20 – Mars Opposes the Sun (Sun opposite the Eris Point), Mars Requares Jupiter and Mars – opposes the New Moon in Libra
– Retrograde Planets: Neptune, Chiron, Uranus, Mars, Mercury
– LAST DAY – Black Moon in Aries!
– Best Days (from the Farmer’s Almanac) – October 19th – 20th – Cut Firewood, Mow to Increase Growth, Castrate Farm Animals, Dig Holes, Wean, Potty Train, Wash Windows, Advertise to Sell, Ask for Loan, Travel for Pleasure, Kill Plant Pests
– Gardening tips (from the Farmer’s Almanac) – October 19th – 20th – Do clearing and plowing, but no planting.
– Aspect of the Aeon Sophia: (Wisdom): Kali (The Destroyer of Time), Tara (Goddess who Guides Through Troubles) and Shodashi (Goddess who Fulfills our Highest Desire)
– Aspect of the Aeon Thelete: (Will/Desire): Elias, God of the West, God of Transformation
– Sabian Symbol for the Solar-Lunar Month – New Moon in Leo: “A third wing on the left side of a butterfly” (& An open window and a net curtain blowing into a cornucopia)
– Sabian Symbol for the Solar-Lunar Year: “A Triangle with Wings”
SUN: 28 LIBRA: A man in deep gloom; unnoticed, angels come to his help
EARTH: 28 ARIES: A large disappointed audience