Monday October 5, 2020
– Disseminating Moon Phase – share, demonstrate, teach, learn, feed back, distribution
– Moon in Taurus Void of Course 2:41 PM – 12:00 AM Moves to Gemini
– Sun in Libra
– Pluto Stations Direct
– Retrograde Planets: Neptune, Chiron, Uranus, Mars
– Best Days (from the Farmer’s Almanac) – October 4th – 5th – Mow to Slow Growth, Dig Post Holes, Jar Jams/Jellies, Paint, Advertise to Sell, Ask for Loan
– Gardening tips (from the Farmer’s Almanac) – October 3rd – 5th – Good days for transplanting. Good days for planting beets, carrots, onions, turnips, and other hardy root crops where climate is suitable.
– Aspect of the Aeon Sophia: (Wisdom): Shodashi (Goddess Who Fulfills Our Highest Desire) and Matangi
– Aspect of the Aeon Thelete: (Will/Desire): Elias, God of the West, God of Transformation
– Sabian Symbol for the Solar-Lunar Month – New Moon in Leo: “A boy with censer serves near the priest at the altar” (& A New Moon reveals that it’s time for people to go ahead with their different projects)
– Sabian Symbol for the Solar-Lunar Year: “A Triangle with Wings”
SUN: 13 LIBRA: Children blowing soap bubbles
EARTH: 13 ARIES: A bomb which failed to explode is now safely concealed
Happy Monday! “Just like moons and like suns with the certainty of tides, just like hopes springing high, still I’ll rise.” -Maya Angelou
A friend of mine noted that she keeps a bottle of bubbles in her car at all times. She commutes all over Southeast Pennsylvania. She keeps the bubbles in case she finds herself stuck in traffic. If she is sitting there, she will get out the bubbles and start blowing them. You can’t be angry or frustrated or upset when there are bubbles. She especially like to see the reactions of other drivers.
This, to me, was a brilliant idea. Often times we forget how much control we can take over our emotions. One needs to simply shift their thinking. The question remains whether you are able to do this.
We live in a world of Toxic Soup. Who on earth should be worried about air pollution when the social environment is so horrible? TV, Talk Radio, Movies. And that’s the media. What about our everyday encounters while working, shopping, in our homes? Are we all intrinsically toxic, or are we the products of the environment around us. Does it linger everywhere, like nuclear fallout, with a half-life of thousands of years? Are we still absorbing Hitler? WWI? WWII? The Civil War? The Plagues?
The world around us and our collective memories are all affecting us. But what are we doing about it? Are we just stewing in this Toxic Soup Pot. Without a thought of climbing out and turning down the temperature?
Today I am creating a list of little stress relievers. We all need these kinds of things in our bag of tricks to help us get through the day. You have probably heard them all. But it doesn’t hurt to remind yourself.
And I am asking everyone to add to this conversation. Share your favorites!
So with that:
- Breathe! – My number one goto is to take a deep breath. Stop yourself. Concentration on the air passing through your nose and mouth. Pay attention as it fills your lungs. Count the breath going in. Hold it and count. The Oxygen is helping to calm you. It is feeding your brain and giving you room to think. Exhale.
- Count – Like with the breathing, this little time-out gives you a few seconds to stop and recalibrate.
- Tap – Meridian tapping allows you to “shock” your energy fields and realign your feelings. There are hundreds of different methods. The one I use is simple. Use three fingers and tap in between your eyebrows. A couple seconds. A few minutes. Its is up to you. I often say al little positive words of encouragement to myself while I am tapping. Be Strong. Happy thoughts. Anything to dispel what was affecting me.
- Laugh – 15 Seconds of laughter. You may not have it in you, but you can force it out. It might be better to try it alone, else people around you might think you are nuts. On the other hand, maybe they need it too. You want to start it and let it roll out of you. Laugh deep from you heart and from your gut. Twice a day is better than vitamin pills. It feeds your soul like no other method.
- Get Outside and walk – We are not cave dwellers. We need nature. Being outside. Moving. Breathing in fresh air. grounding and touching nature. All of it will help to give you that refresher you need.
So again. Share your favorites and how they make you feel!