Monday September 28, 2020
– Gibbous Moon Phase – trust, analyze, prepare, digest, alchemy
– Moon in Aquarius – Void of Course 3:18 AM – 11:34 AM moving to Pisces
– Sun in Libra
– Mars resquares Saturn – with Moon Conjunct Jupiter and Saturn
– Saturn Direct
– Retrograde Planets: , Pluto, Neptune, Chiron, Uranus, Mars
– Best Days (from the Farmer’s Almanac) –September 28th – 29th – Cut Firewood, Cut Hair to Increase Growth, Mow to Increase Growth, Castrate Farm Animals, Dig Holes, Wean, Potty Train, Wax Floors, Get Married, Start Diet to Gain Weight
– Gardening tips (from the Farmer’s Almanac) – September 28th – 29th – Extra good for vine crops. Favorable days for planting aboveground crops.
– Aspect of the Aeon Sophia: (Wisdom): Shodashi (Goddess Who Fulfills Our Highest Desire) and Matangi
– Aspect of the Aeon Thelete: (Will/Desire): Kathe, God of the South, God of Experience
– Sabian Symbol for the Solar-Lunar Month – New moon in Leo: “A boy with censer serves near the priest at the altar” (& A New Moon reveals that it’s time for people to go ahead with their different projects)
– Sabian Symbol for the Solar-Lunar Year: “A Triangle with Wings”
03 LIBRA: the dawn of a new day reveals everything changed
04 LIBRA: a group of young people sit in spiritual communion around a campfire
05 LIBRA: a man teaching the true inner knowledge of the new world to his students
06 LIBRA: a man watches his ideals taking concrete form before his inner vision
03 ARIES: a cameo profile of a man in the outline of his country
04 ARIES: two lovers strolling through a secluded walk
05 ARIES: a triangle with wings
06 ARIES: a square brightly lighted on one side
Happy Monday! Stay True and Trust Your Journey!
Let me apologize for my absence in the last 4 days. We spent the weekend attending my daughter’s wedding. It was a “destination” wedding – at least for us it was. They held the event at her new in-laws’ home – which was about 2 hours away.
Usually this might not present an incredible challenge. But remember , we have 10 children in all. And with car troubles, dog sitting, formal outfits for everyone, a baby sitter for our youngest, 3 visits to the ER . . . Not to mention all the planning, covid 19 restrictions. and then rain on Saturday.
All that being said, it was a beautiful wedding that few will soon forget.
Charts for the Last 3 Days
Since i missed the last 3 days, I am including the daily charts for your study and amusement.