Wednesday August 19, 2020
– New Moon Phase – begin, initiate, wish, project, set an intention
– Moon in Leo
– Sun in Leo
– Mars is Trine the Sun and Mercury through the 20th
– Mars Conjunct the Eris Point – 21 Degrees Aries
– Retrograde Planets: Saturn, Jupiter, Pluto, Neptune, Chiron, Uranus
– Best Days (from the Farmer’s Almanac) – August 19th – 20th –Cut Firewood, Mow to Increase Growth, Dig Holes, Wax Floors, Kill Plant Pests
– Gardening tips (from the Farmer’s Almanac) – August 17th – 20th – Best for killing weeds, briars, poison ivy, and other plant pests. Clear wood lots and fencerows.
– Aspect of the Aeon Sophia: (Wisdom): Bhairavi (Goddess Who Fortifies the Heart; The Fierce One)
– Aspect of the Aeon Thelete: (Will/Desire): Kathe, God of the South, God of Experience
– Sabian Symbol for the Solar-Lunar Month – New moon in Leo: “Daybreak — the luminescence of dawn in the eastern sky” (& Earth An ancient pottery bowl filled with violets)
– Sabian Symbol for the Solar-Lunar Year: “A Triangle with Wings”
SUN: 27 LEO: Daybreak — the luminescence of dawn in the eastern sky
EARTH: 27 AQUARIUS: An ancient pottery bowl filled with violets
It’s one of those funny days where the Sabian Symbols at 7:00 AM do not change from the precious day. At 7:00 AM on the 18th, The Sun was at 26 Degrees 00 Minutes. This morning at 7:00 AM, it was at 26 degrees, 58 Minutes. Always round up and you get the same thing. Add that to the New Moon, where the Sun was at 26 Degrees 30 Minutes, and we had a lot happening at the “Daybreak” symbol. And so it continues.
New Moon in Leo Calendar
This Calendar is available for download by Clicking here
Defense Against the Dark Arts
BTW: If you were not following when I started this series last year, here are some of the beginning posts to get you up to speed:
Basic Defense: http://astrogardens.com/2019/07/14/dada-101-basic-defenses/
DADA 101: http://astrogardens.com/2019/06/18/dada-101-defense-against-the-dark-arts/
Who do You Listen to?
One of my past mentors used to constantly ask this question.
Who do you listen to? This question is different than “Who do you learn from?” Most people think they are the same. What does “listen” mean? What does “learn from” mean. Think about these things. Ponder this: You can learn the most from your enemies.