Wednesday July 1, 2020
– First Quarter Moon Phase: step out, take action, breaking away, expression
– Moon in Scorpio
– Moon Void of Course – 9:02 PM – 9:21 PM Entering Sagittarius
– Sun in Cancer
– Planetary Alignments – Sun – Mercury – Earth
– Retrograde Planets: Mercury, Saturn, Jupiter, Pluto, Neptune
– Best Days (from the Farmer’s Almanac) – July 1st – 3rd Cut Firewood, Mow to Increase Growth, Castrate Farm Animals, Dig Holes, Wean, Potty Train, Wash Windows, Advertise to Sell, Ask for Loan, Travel for Pleasure, Kill Plant Pests
– Gardening tips (from the Farmer’s Almanac) –July 1st – 3rd – Barren days, neither plant nor sow.
– Aspect of the Aeon Sophia: (Wisdom): Dhumavati (The Goddess Who Winnows) –
– Aspect of the Aeon Thelete: (Will/Desire): Kathe, God of the South, God of Experience
– Sabian Symbol for the Solar-Lunar Month: “On a ship, sailors lower and old flag and raise a new one” (& Earth An Indian chief claims power from the assembled tribe)
– Sabian Symbol for the Solar-Lunar Year: “A Triangle with Wings”
SUN: 11 CANCER: A clown caricaturing well known personalities
EARTH: 11 CAPRICORN: Pheasants display their brilliant colors on a private estate
Each month, Suspicious0bservers published a listing of planetary alignments for the month. I always look forward to it on the first day of the month so that I can include them in the daily reports here.
Alignments of the planets are not obvious on the astrological charts . . . usually. Geocentric (involving the Earth and the Sun are) can be seen by looking at either the Sun or the Earth on the Astrology Chart. If there is another planet in exact conjunction with the Sun or Earth, you have an alignment. Like today. Mercury is within a half degree of the sun.
Alignments like these represent an energetic similar to the Full Moon or New Moon. And for Suspicious Observers, these are particularly important as they offer an increased chance of Earthquakes. Consider that for a moment. This alignment can offer suck torque on the planet that it can cause a tectonic shift.
Additionally, it can increase the instance of solar activity (sunspots).
WHAT A MONTH
As far as alignments, Suspicious0bservers noted that this month they have been looking forward to since 2013. It is a time when “the planetary geometry has become interesting again, and should remain interesting for months at a time.” All of the planets in the solar system are within the same quadrant (1/4 slice if pie, of the sun was the center).
Think about it. Laura Walker has been talking about this time as a “Perfect Storm” astrologically. I would say that Astrology and Astronomy are in agreement (alignment???) for sure.
Tomorrow will show another alignment – not Earth related. The Sun, Venus and Saturn will align. And we will be only 2 days in.