Tuesday June 16, 2020
– Third Quarter Moon Phase: realign, revise, reorient, surrender, complete
– Moon in Taurus
– Sun in Gemini
– Black Moon Transit June 13-16
– Best Days (from the Farmer’s Almanac) – June 16th – 17th –Mow to Slow Growth, Dig Post Holes, Jar Jams/Jellies, Paint, Get Married, Advertise to Sell, Ask for Loan
– Gardening tips (from the Farmer’s Almanac) – June 16th – 17th – Good days for transplanting. Good days for planting root crops.
– Aspect of the Aeon Sophia: (Wisdom): Bagalamukhi (The Storm-Calmer) – All are on Duty this month but Bagalamukhi is taking the lead.
– Aspect of the Aeon Thelete: (Will/Desire): Ian, God of the East, God of Wisdom
– Sabian Symbol for the Solar-Lunar Month: “The garden of the Tuileries in Paris” (& Two men playing Chess)
– Sabian Symbol for the Solar-Lunar Year: “A Triangle with Wings”
SUN: 26 GEMINI – Winter frost in the woods
EARTH: 26 SAGITTARIUS – A flag-bearer in battle