Saturday June 13, 2020
– Third Quarter Moon Phase: realign, revise, reorient, surrender, complete
– Moon in Pisces Void of Course 8:45 AM – 5:03 PM Moves to Aries
– Sun in Gemini
– Black Moon Transit June 13-16
– Best Days (from the Farmer’s Almanac) – June 11th – 12th –Can Fruits and Vegetables, Mow to Slow Growth, Castrate Farm Animals, Wean, Go Hunting, Potty Train, Brew Beer
– Gardening tips (from the Farmer’s Almanac) – June 11th – 12th – Set strawberry plants. Excellent for any vine crops such as beans, peas, and cucumbers. Good days for transplanting. Favorable time for planting late root crops.
– Aspect of the Aeon Sophia: (Wisdom): Bagalamukhi (The Storm-Calmer) – All are on Duty this month but Bagalamukhi is taking the lead.
– Aspect of the Aeon Thelete: (Will/Desire): Ian, God of the East, God of Wisdom
– Sabian Symbol for the Solar-Lunar Month: “The garden of the Tuileries in Paris” (& Two men playing Chess)
– Sabian Symbol for the Solar-Lunar Year: “A Triangle with Wings”
SUN: 23 GEMINI – Three fledglings in a nest high in a tree
EARTH: 23 SAGITTARIUS – Immigrants entering a new country