Friday June 12, 2020
– Disseminating Moon Phase: illumination, realization, fulfillment, shadow, relationships, experience
– Moon in Pisces
– Sun in Gemini
– Best Days (from the Farmer’s Almanac) – June 11th – 12th –Can Fruits and Vegetables, Mow to Slow Growth, Castrate Farm Animals, Wean, Go Hunting, Potty Train, Brew Beer
– Gardening tips (from the Farmer’s Almanac) – June 11th – 12th – Set strawberry plants. Excellent for any vine crops such as beans, peas, and cucumbers. Good days for transplanting. Favorable time for planting late root crops.
– Aspect of the Aeon Sophia: (Wisdom): Bagalamukhi (The Storm-Calmer) – All are on Duty this month but Bagalamukhi is taking the lead.
– Aspect of the Aeon Thelete: (Will/Desire): Ian, God of the East, God of Wisdom
– Sabian Symbol for the Solar-Lunar Month: “The garden of the Tuileries in Paris” (& Two men playing Chess)
– Sabian Symbol for the Solar-Lunar Year: “A Triangle with Wings”
SUN: 22 GEMINI – Dancing couples crowd the barn in a harvest festival
EARTH: 22 SAGITTARIUS – A Chinese laundry
The Day between days. The Sabians remain the same. It is one of those “makeup” days at the same degree as the last.
For me, it is a day to being to question. Time to Muse upon those I find may have been completely taken over by the dark. I have been “attacked” 4 times in the last week. This is nothing to write home about. It was people who I have regular communication with, though not close friends. They were “unhinged” by things I said, vs their new world view. And they turned into pod people – devoid of personality.
I remember the first time I watched Invasion of the Body Snatchers. Not the original Black and White. But this 1970’s, Donald Sutherland masterpiece. It was only a PG movie, but messed me up as bad as the Omen had. I remember the scene when he took a garden hoe to the head of one of the pods. I was so grossed out i had to leave the theater. I came back 5 -10 – 15 minutes later to this. And forever the desire to refer to monotone people as pods people.
Well, the pods are here among us again. Watch for them. Not the same by any stretch of the imagination. But every bit as likely to tape a Seth Rich tag to your back.