Tuesday June 2, 2020
– Gibbous Moon Phase: trust, analyze, prepare, digest, alchemy
– Moon in Libra
– Moon Void of Course @ 6:40 AM AM – 12:06PM moves into Scorpio
– Sun in Gemini
– Black Moon is Opposing the Moon through Tuesday 6/2
– Best Days (from the Farmer’s Almanac) – June 2nd-3rd–Cut Firewood, Cut Hair to Increase Growth, Mow to Increase Growth, Dig Holes, Wax Floors
– Gardening tips (from the Farmer’s Almanac) – June 2nd – 3rd – Plant seedbeds. Extra good for planting fall lettuce, cabbage, cauliflower, collards, and other leafy vegetables. All aboveground crops planted now will do well.
– Aspect of the Aeon Sophia: (Wisdom): Bagalamukhi (The Storm-Calmer) – All are on Duty this month but Bagalamukhi is taking the lead.
– Aspect of the Aeon Thelete: (Will/Desire): Ian, God of the East, God of Wisdom
– Sabian Symbol for the Solar-Lunar Month: “The garden of the Tuileries in Paris” (& Two men playing Chess)
– Sabian Symbol for the Solar-Lunar Year: “A Triangle with Wings”
SUN: 13 GEMINI – A world-famous pianist giving a concert performance
EARTH: 13 SAGITTARIUS –A widow’s past is brought to light
Today there are seven different catholic feast days, Children’s Day in North Korea and International Sex Workers’ day.
Since there is so much going on in the world of importance, I would like to suggest some homework for budding astrologers. No cheating by going off to another astrologer’s word of the day.
Look at the chart posted. There is a lot of stuff squared off. HOMEWORK ASSIGNMENT: What does it mean?
You can query about the meanings of different things, like: What does it mean when Venus is Conjunct the Sun? In the 12th house? Square to Neptune and Mars? What are the sabian symbols at those degrees? Is the Lunar phase enacting anything?
Analyzing a Natal chart or the energy of the day, these are the kinds of questions we ask. In Laura Walker’s interview with Phoenix a couple weeks ago, she mentioned June 5th as being important. There is a Full Moon. There is a Lunar Eclipse.
Please post in the comments on Facebook or here on Astrogardens.com