Sunday May 10, 2020
– Full Moon Phase: illumination, realization, fulfillment, shadow, relationships, experience
– Moon in Capricorn
– Sun in Taurus
– Best Days (from the Farmer’s Almanac) –Mow to Slow Growth, Castrate Farm Animals, Prune Trees, Wean, Potty Train
– Gardening tips May 10-11 (from the Farmer’s Almanac) –Plant late beets, potatoes, onions, carrots, and other root crops.
– Aspect of the Aeon Sophia: (Wisdom): Tara – Goddess Who Guides
– Aspect of the Aeon Thelete: (Will/Desire): Ian, God of the East, God of Wisdom
– Sabian Symbol for the Solar-Lunar Month: “The pot of gold at the end of the rainbow”
– Sabian Symbol for the Solar-Lunar Year: “A Triangle with Wings”
SUN: 21 TAURUS – A moving finger points to significant passages in a book
EARTH: 21 SCORPIO – Obeying his conscience a soldier resists orders
If you take a look back at yesterday’s post – where I talk about The Music of the Spheres – look to the bottom of the post. I received a comment that sent me down a rabbit hole. Screw that. It was a rabbit cave.
The comment was from Laura Walker, and she suggested that we look into a video blog (vlog in the vernacular) of a group calling themselves FLAT EARTH BRITISH and talking on the subject of Antiquitech.
Now. I am going out on a limb here. Google does NOT LIKE THESE PEOPLE. Google has all sorts of security risks on their site. If they ever made it to Facebook, I am sure you would have Snopes Alerts all over them. Their videos would be removed and Flat Earth British would be Facebook banned. I tell you this because it is proof that what they have to say WILL NOT BE SEEN IN THE LAMESTREAM!
So . . . WTF Is It All About?
If you quickly look at their Youtube channel, you will notice that they have a whole bunch of videos that are HOURS long.
FYI – I HAVE A BIAS! I do not generally like long youtube videos. Why? I speed read. Some people call it skimming. Others (who may have been dragged through Evelyn Wood Reading Dynamics when they were kids) know that there are effective ways of absorbing the written word through viewing and remembering a whole lot of information quickly.
Youtube videos have to be viewed in real time. Sure you can speed them up, but it is still, not that much. And in the end, you have to sit and watch top absorb the information and it is hard to listen passively if the vlogger uses pictures and graphics. Its a time-suck. Useful sometimes, but sometimes not.
I tend to like the Cliff Notes version – quickly assimilating information and bullet pointing the facts and useful information. And then seeing a useful CTA (Call to Action). at the end. What do you do with this information? This question has to be answered.
Per their own description, where they cite wikipedia:
The flat Earth model is an archaic conception of Earth’s shape as a plane or disk. Many ancient cultures subscribed to a flat Earth cosmography, including Greece until the classical period, the Bronze Age and Iron Age civilizations of the Near East until the Hellenistic period, India until the Gupta period (early centuries AD), and China until the 17th century.