Thursday May 7, 2020
– Full Moon Phase (6:45 AM): illumination, realization, fulfillment, shadow, relationships, experience
– Moon in Scorpio
– Sun in Taurus
– Best Days (from the Farmer’s Almanac) – Can Fruits and Vegetables, Mow to Slow Growth, Prune Trees, Go Hunting, Jar Jams/Jellies
– Gardening tips May 6-7 (from the Farmer’s Almanac) –Plant seedbeds. First day is excellent for planting above ground crops, and planting leafy vegetables. Second day is a good day for transplanting. Second day is also when to plant carrots, beets, onions, turnips, and other root crops. Also good for leafy vegetables
– Aspect of the Aeon Sophia: (Wisdom): Tara – Goddess Who Guides
– Aspect of the Aeon Thelete: (Will/Desire): Ian, God of the East, God of Wisdom
– Sabian Symbol for the Solar-Lunar Month: “The pot of gold at the end of the rainbow”
– Sabian Symbol for the Solar-Lunar Year: “A Triangle with Wings”
SUN: 18 TAURUS – A woman airing an old bag through a sunny window
EARTH: 18 SCORPIO – a path through woods rich in autumn coloring
It’s Full Moon Fever again! Why do I always hear the song Runnin’ Down a Dream at the Full Moon? Its hard driving and in your face. Much like the energy of the Full moon, that’s for sure.
The moon does so while also opposing Mercury. Communication – especially feelings are affected. Be wary of scrambled or polarized thinking, not just in yourselves, but in others. Full Moon energy brings this out in people already. The Mercury addition can make it intense.
This is the final Supermoon of the year – having 3 of them this Spring. This is known as the Flower Moon in the Almanac, so called by Native Americans due to the abundance of flowers in the month of May.