Wednesday April 29, 2020
– Crescent Moon Phase: challenge, growth, struggle, expansion, gathering
– Moon in Cancer
– Sun in Taurus
– Best Days (from the Farmer’s Almanac) – Bake, Cut Firewood, Cut Hair to Increase Growth, Mow to Increase Growth, Dig Holes, Wax Floors, Get Married, Start Diet to Gain Weight, Buy a Home
– Gardening tips April 29-30 (from the Farmer’s Almanac) –Grub out weeds, briars, and other plant pests.
– Aspect of the Aeon Sophia: (Wisdom): Tara – Goddess Who Guides
– Aspect of the Aeon Thelete: (Will/Desire): Ian, God of the East, God of Wisdom
– Sabian Symbol for the Solar-Lunar Month: “The pot of gold at the end of the rainbow”
– Sabian Symbol for the Solar-Lunar Year: “A Triangle with Wings”
SUN: 10 TAURUS – A Red Cross nurse
EARTH: 10 SCORPIO – A fellowship supper reunites old comrades
How Has Life Under Lockdown Affected Your Outlook
2 months under Coronavirus House Arrest has has an effect on all of us. It has been as close to a Zombie Apocalypse as anyone has ever seen – or imagined. And while we are for the most part stuck at home, we have seen that it is nowhere as bad as it could be.
We have not been hauled away and forced into FEMA Camps.
We were not welded into our homes (as people were in Wuhan, China).
We have not been forcibly vaccinated at the point of a gun.
Global Markets crashed, Unemployment skyrocketed, businesses have closed – but the government has tried to bail people out
We have Food
We are making more meals at home – less take out food
There have been shortages – but most people have managed
We have Entertainment – TV, Cable, Netflix, Disney TV, Amazon Prime, YouTube
We can communicate (phone, Social Media – Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, YouTube)
Pollution has decreased. Air is cleaner. Water is cleaner
Nature has grown up around us
Families have become closer
Good things have come from this. Not all completely positive. But not all bad.
The game today, please list things you have encountered that are GOOD about the Coronavirus Lockdown. This is an exercise forcing yourself to see things as good.
Please leave comments about the good you have seen. We will look at other aspects later.