Thursday, April 9, 2020
– Full Moon Phase: llumination, revelation, realization
– Moon in Libra
– Best Days (from the Farmer’s Almanac) – Can Fruits and Vegetables, Mow to Slow Growth, Prune Trees, Go Hunting, Jar Jams/Jellies, Slaughter
– Gardening tips April 8-9 (from the Farmer’s Almanac) –Start seedbeds. Good days for transplanting. Good days for planting beets, carrots, radishes, turnips, peanuts, and other root crops. Also good for leafy vegetables
– Aspect of the Aeon Sophia: (Wisdom): Chinnamasta, Goddess who expands the Mind
– Aspect of the Aeon Thelete: (Will/Desire): Ian, God of the East, God of Wisdom
– Sabian Symbol for the Solar-Lunar Year: “A Triangle with Wings”
SUN: 21 ARIES – A boxer entering the ring
EARTH: 21 LIBRA – A crowd upon a beach
When Passover and Maundy Thursday and the Sun Meet at the Eris Point
Today is a pretty significant day in the Judeo Christian World. Last night marked the beginning of Passover at Sundown, with Today being the first day of Passover for those of the Jewish faith. It is a seven day holiday that is being amplified in Israel with a Stay at Home order not allowing families to gather.
Add to this, it is Maundy Thursday. The name itself may not mean a whole lot, but the observance is a remembrance of The Last Supper – where Jesus broke bread and drank wine with his disciples on the night before he was Crucified. To this day, Christians repeat this event through the sharing of the Eucharist (called Communion to everyone else). Further irony is that this Last Supper was actually Jesus and his friends celebrating passover – an observance that preceded that date by about 1300 years. These are old observances.
Funny that both of these are Blood sacrifice ceremonies. For Passover, it reminds the Jews of when they were told by god to spear lamb’s blood on their door to protect them from the Night of Death. For Christians, it is the cannibalistic drinking the Blood of Christ. Both rituals offer salvation.
Eris Point is involved, so the chances of shenanigans are just a little more dire than your average April Fools joke. Maybe it is a good day for all of us to pray. Pray for the good of humanity. For the safety of all.
Astrological Note: Today we have a solar alignment in our solar system. Mercury, the Sun and Saturn are in alignment. While this does not have direct effect on Earth, there are astrological effects. Saturn and Mercury are involved, so communication is affects. Look to troubles with legal issues – and communications about them. Also issues between siblings. Since we are in our 5th week of Stay at Home, we have see a lot of this already! Stay aware. Saturn is involved so it is Saturn’s game. Much effort will be needed to deal with it.